I'm a bit slow at posting and keeping everyone updated. It has been almost a month since Chase's one year old birthday party and I'm finally going to post a few pictures from the fun night. I just can't believe that Chase is one. This past year has flown by for me. I do remember the first month after Chase was born very vividly. Mostly I just remember how hard it was to adjust to two kids. I remember wishing Chase was older and past the newborn phase that was so much harder this time than with Logan. Now that I look back and a whole year has gone by in the blink of an eye I'm sorry that I wished Chase's life away so quickly. We are at a fun stage now though. Logan and Chase play well together for the most part. Chase absolutely adores his big brother and wants to do everything Logan does. It is great for me too that they can entertain each other so I can get things done that I need to.
Anyway, here are a few pictures of Chase with his lamby cake that is tradition in my family. I had a lamby cake when I turned one and I think it even goes back as far as my dad having a lamby cake when he turned one. Anyway, Chase didn't get into mashing it into pieces but he did manage to make a big mess.

2 comments:
So cute! I can't believe that he is one! What is the point of the "lamby cake"?
Heid- I am happy to see pictures since I couldn't be there! I have to admit I had flashbacks to Logan's first birthday. Remember how particular he was about eating his cake. He did not want to get messy and did not seem to like the coconut.(right?) ha ha. I love your boys! I was Happy Logan was so excited to see me last night.
Post a Comment